“You must not let your life run in the ordinary way; do something that nobody else has done, something that will dazzle the world. Show that the creative principle of the Universe works in you.”
― Paramahansa Yogananda
Let’s design a company wellness yoga program at your organization and connect your team with their true creative potential.
Yoga is a Free Employee Wellness Perk @
and a few other leading companies who understand employee wellness gets results.
Wellness Changes Your World
But, you don’t always practice activities that promote it. Constant connectivity, critical decisions, and long days make it difficult to prioritize. These are challenges for everyone, and they’re limiting the potential of your company. Yoga empowers people to improve their own worlds and that’s a key step toward significant creative growth at your organization. It feels good, too.
Yoga Inspires Creativity
It’s science. From your first practice it begins to increase brain function, reduce chronic pain, and lower stress levels. It also increases your energy level, ability to focus, and capacity for mindfulness or situational awareness. The combination of these things opens you up to your creative flow. Levitation takes a few years.
Stress and Sitting Kill You
First, they’ll make you tense and uncomfortable. Neither are conducive to creating revolutionary strategies, making vital decisions, or communicating with anyone, ever. Yoga is a mental and physical practice that immediately counteracts the harmful effects of these workplace realities and eventually heals chronic conditions caused by them.
- Healthier, relaxed, creative, engaged and empathetic employees
- Healthier employees = reduced healthcare costs
- Reduced Stress = higher productivity and quality creative output
- Relief from headaches and back and neck pain caused by sitting at a desk
- Mindfulness = improved decision-making and problem-solving skills under pressure
- Increased employee emotional IQ = stronger teams
- Recruiting benefit that fits your culture
- I want to connect your company with its true creative potential.
- I spent 7 years in a demanding office environment as a Copywriter, Managing Editor, Copy Manager, and Software Product Manager (to name a few positions). I’ve worked directly with Executives on their strategic initiatives and know the stresses of the office environment from every angle.
- I’m an RYT-200 (200 hour registered yoga teacher), trained in Anusara® Yoga. I teach beginner, intermediate, and advanced students at The Shop in Park City, UT. My style of teaching is focused on safe physical alignment and serving my students’ needs(making them feel better).
I’ve designed a 12-week program to reduce stress, promote wellness, and inspire creativity in your organization. If you’re interested in starting with a longer commitment from the start, I’m prepared for that, too.
I’d love to speak with you about the program in more detail and customize it to your needs. Please email me to set up a meeting or find out more.
“Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful, that’s what matters to me.”
― Steve Jobs